It’s been designed for those who already understand HTML and CSS but want to focus specifically on programming websites and web applications.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A rigorous & structured learning programme with career-change support
- Full access to comprehensive bootcamp materials
- Live, interactive, instructor-led training which you can join remotely, online, from anywhere
- Ongoing projects, homework & challenges to explore ideas in greater depth & reinforce learning
- A responsive bootcamp leader, providing ongoing online & offline support to cut through the confusion
- Optional career-change support: Where to look for opportunities; CV Clinic; support developing your portfolio; Interview coaching; technical test practice; plus letters of recommendation for those who meet or exceed expected levels of performance.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How the constituent parts of the internet & websites work (e.g. the client - server relationship)
- The tools & systems to create, edit, debug, test, deploy & host your code such as VS Code, your Command Line Interface, Git, Jest and Webpack.
- The industry standards & best practices for writing software: Design Patterns such as MVC; Programming principles such as DRY and SOLID; and programming paradigms such as Object Oriented and Functional Programming
- Relevant concepts from computer science (e.g. algorithms)
All of which enables you to create websites and web applications that are: attractive, responsive, interactive, high-performing, secure & scalable, and consistent with UX and design criteria.
Click Download syllabus below to find out more
WHAT YOU'll BE ABLE TO DO
- Develop the client-side programming to control how your page or application responds to inputs from users.
- Build single page applications using React.
- Create 2d and 3d animations, visualisations and graphs.
- harness the browser resources to utilise device hardware such as cameras, microphones, speakers, GPS etc.
- Create servers using Node.js and Express
- Persist data in relational and non-relational databases using SQL and NoSQL.
- Build your own API’s so that 3rd parties can call and consume services from your application.
- control access rights to different functionality and data within an application using authority and authorisation.
- Test your code using TypeScript, Jest and Cypress.
WHAT YOU COME AWAY WITH
- A portfolio of projects demonstrating those skills and abilities
- An understanding of the tech landscape and the full range of options available to you
- Access to our alumni network benefits including access to opportunities and our referral programme to earn back course fees and more
Our live, interactive, instructor-led training sessions will take place every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 18:30 to 21:30.
The training is spread over 19.5 weeks and includes homework, projects and continuous support.
All our bootcamps are remotely accessible using Zoom Video Communications, so you can join online from anywhere.
COST & FEE SCHEDULE
Bootcamp fee: £4,999
- Without using 3rd party financing, we offer you the opportunity to pay over 16 weeks at 0% interest.
- To make it easier for you to manage your cash-flow, we split the fee into a deposit and 3 instalments, with 5 weeks between each payment to ensure that students receive their monthly salary between each fee payment.
- The deposit is £1,000, payable via Direct Debit.
- Each instalment is £1,333, payable at the beginning of weeks 3, 8 and 13, by Direct Debit.
As The Jump is dedicated to making our programmes as accessible as possible, we offer a competitive financing option through a number of different 3rd party financing organisations:
- Lendwise is a specialist UK education finance platform which is authorised and regulated by the FCA. Click here for more information on Lendwise Loans and how to apply for a loan directly with Lendwise once you are accepted onto one of our courses or bootcamps.
- Knoma are an education finance specialist that are able to offer loans that are repayable over the course of a year at zero percent interest.
- As a reminder, as an alumni you have access to our referral programme which gives you a chance to earn back your course fees and more
WHY CHOOSE US
Total support and dedication: The Jump is our baby and showing people how to code professionally is our passion. Our promise to you is that we’ll be with you every step of the way and we’ll work just as hard as you, to get you where you want to be.
Reduced financial impact: We cost less than many other bootcamps. Our PART-TIME coding bootcamps mean you can train without having to quit your job & lose your income, and for learners on the average London salary of £41K, this will save them approximately £12,600 of lost income. We let you spread the cost by paying in instalments or using 3rd party finance providers.
Get results faster: When there’s so much to know and it evolves so quickly, where do you start? Knowing the big picture and the pitfalls enables us to help you cut through the confusion & condense into several weeks what would otherwise take years to learn.
Relevant, current and experienced: We’re not out-of-date academics or rookies, our instructors are experienced and practicing industry professionals who work with the latest tech, so they know what industry wants and what’s valuable now, not 5 years ago.
Want to find out more?
To find out more simply click on the Download Syllabus button below, go through our Frequently Asked Questions or just contact us - we’re really easy to talk to and we’re always happy to help so just give us a call or send us a message and we’ll get right back to you :-)