Bootcamp fee: £6,750 - for both part-time and full-time.
- Without using 3rd party financing, we offer you the opportunity to pay over 20 weeks at 0% interest.
- To make it easier for you to manage your cash-flow, we split the fee into a deposit and 5 instalments, with 5 weeks between each payment to ensure that students receive their monthly salary between each fee payment.
- The deposit is £1,000, payable via Direct Debit.
- Each instalment is £1,150, payable at the beginning of weeks 3, 8, 13, 18 & 23 by Direct Debit.
- Without using 3rd party financing, we offer you the opportunity to pay over 11 weeks.
The fee will be separated into a deposit of £2,250, followed by two further instalments of £2,250 payable at the beginning of weeks 4 and 9 of the 9-week bootcamp, by Direct Debit.
As The Jump is dedicated to making our programmes as accessible as possible, we offer a competitive financing option through a number of different 3rd party financing organisations:
- Lendwise is a specialist UK education finance platform which is authorised and regulated by the FCA. Click here for more information on Lendwise Loans and how to apply for a loan directly with Lendwise once you are accepted onto one of our courses or bootcamps.
- Knoma are an education finance specialist that are able to offer loans that are repayable over the course of a year at zero percent interest.
- As a reminder, as an alumni you have access to our referral programme which gives you a chance to earn back your course fees and more